Monday, April 24, 2006

Asking Microsoft

Hi,

I am not sure that anybody will read, let alone respond to this. I'm a proud user of the ugraded product which you offered recently for betra trialists. I have two grouses:

1. Why do still get a conflict between my resident windows firewall and the OneCare firewall. I find the prompting very nagging....sort spywarish and I HATE it. Please fix this.

2. My system is configured by default to detect and download updates; I use genuine Windows XP and Office 2003. When I get the orange colour on OneCare and click on "contact windows update", the browser shows a system denial error. Why take me there in the first place. I LOVE green and don't wish to be nagged by software. That's why I saved for and bought GENUINE stuff....this is not easy if you live where I live.

Thanks for a good product nonetheless.

No comments:

Search Nandi Kaburwo