Friday, April 21, 2006

Calling on Google Scholar/ books

I regularly use Google Scholar and Google Books search services as every other ardent Googler does. Recently I have also formed a habit of sneaking on book chapters and contents on topical issues of interest to my reserach. I have spent considerable time constructing my citation/ reference libraries using the superpowerful EndNote version 9. However, I am sad. Though I appreciate the digital library that Google has built and the volume of info available to me for free I would love to have a way to add a book chapter, journal article and especially with the Google powered Crossref, I want to seamlessly export citations to my EndNote. Can somebody somewhere with the necessary fluency in these tools translate my challenge? Just look at Scirus and see the ability to export citations. I mean we researchers require such a service within the power of Google. Otherwise thank you very much Google for the good effort.

No comments:

Search Nandi Kaburwo