Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yahoo! Crushing my Firefox 1.5

As I write this I have almost given up on something I like most. The integration of the Blue Frog anti-spam extension into FF 1.5 makes my spam reporting effortless. However, I almost can't work with Yahoo! Mail in FF anymore. The page crushes and I have to do the manual reporting of spam. Anybody with helpful info out there? I'm desperate, I need my FF to work with Y!Mail, badly. Additionally, the Yahoo page cannot display well, especially whenever I want to read sports. Like the top list on sports cannot display well. If I choose NBA from the sports page, I cannot see the other links and I would love to switch between NBA and Soccer. Help!

2 comments:

whoiam said...

see http://npublici.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is a known bug and we hope to release an update in 1-2 days that will fix the plugin automatically (no need to re-install).

Search Nandi Kaburwo