Thursday, March 09, 2006

You slept beside me last night

dedicated to Ednah, the love of my youth

When I went to bed last night,
you weren't there with me,
Before I slept.. I didn't see you,
But I know you slept with me last night.

I pulled you and stroked your cheek,
I felt the warmth of your broad smile,
As you squeezed my hand in reply,
I kissed your succulent little lips,
I wanted to feel the tip of your nipples,
But you wore your tight bra and swim suit,
I wanted to gently massage your fleshy thigh,
But you came to bed in your tight jean,
You slept with me last night.

You closed me in your arms,
and I drifted in peaceful sleep,
When I awoke you weren't there beside me,
The door was secured like when I had slept,
It was only a dream.. but I know you slept with me.

Seronei arap Chelulei Cheison

No comments:

Search Nandi Kaburwo